Terms and Conditions and
If you disagree with any part of this statement, please do not use the site.
1. This section contains information relating to 311Verona.it, all the connected activities and subsidiaries (hereinafter defined “Site”) with regard to the processing of users, customers and suppliers information, and whoever may come in contact with the Site, regardless of the purpose.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and may be accessed through the page: Site / TC & Privacy
3. This Privacy statement is provided only for the Site and not for other websites that may be consulted through links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users and others who are interested, regardless of their purpose, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information here supplied is subject to change, therefore the user is invites you to check this page periodically.
6. If you are under the age of 16, according to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, you will have to be legitimized through the approval of a parent or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, dealing with the safety of the profiles.
2. The data controller is available for any clarification or for exercising user rights and may be contacted through info@311Verona.com
2 – Place data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of the Site is at 311 Verona, based in Verona, Lungadige Galtarossa, 21 and / or other places where the parties involved in the treatment are located.
2. In case of necessity, the related data may be processed by the controller, or commissioned entities, at their relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie is a small amount of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. This is not executable code or deliver viruses.
3. The cookies do not store any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the Site and the services could be jeopardized. To proceed without changing the options for cookies simply continue browsing.
The following types of cookies that the Site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among these, the best known and used is the HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to and use of the site by the user. They are needed for the transmission of communications on electronic network or to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. Settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser. However, the user can manage, disabling or deleting cookies, by adjusting the internet browser settings. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows a safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in your browser and re-transmitted using Google Analytics or through blogger statistics or similar services are technical, only if used for the purpose of optimization of the website by the owner of the site, which may collect aggregate information on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, for disclosures and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of the duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically erased at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid log in to every page you visit and permanent cookies that remain active in the computer up to expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation, until the browser is closed, and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers that consist in random numbers generated by the servers and are required to enable a safe and efficient use of the site.
3 – Third Party Cookies
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most of the cookies of third parties consists of tracking cookies used to identify the online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. The third-party analytics cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of users on the site. The survey is anonymous, in order to monitor the performance and improve the site’s usability. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users, in order to offer online advertising with the choices expressed by the same users.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on their web pages
4 – Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookie are those related to creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by who is surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA
1 – Mode data
1. Like all websites this Site makes use of log files in which information is stored in an automated way, collected during the user’s visit. The information gathered could be the following:
– address Internet Protocol (IP);
– browser type and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the visitor’s web page (referral) and output;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is treated in an automated form and exclusively collected in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the Site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. In the interest of security (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data automatically recorded may possibly include personal information such as your IP address, which may be used in accordance with existing laws, in order to block attempts damage to the Site or cause damage to other users, or otherwise malicious activity or constitute a crime. These data are never used for identification or user profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the Site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the author.
5. The information that users of the Site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this Site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected from the Site during its operation are used for purposes outlined above and for the proper working of the Site, the provision of the required services, the supply of products and the organization and management, administrative, accounting and related reporting, as well as for marketing and communication activities, subject to an explicit denial by interested parties.
2. The retention of data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to the achievement of the purposes indicated above and in any case not greater than the time necessary for the performance of the relationship (or for a longer period in compliance with a law requirement) for compulsory data to contractual and accounting purposes. The data of those who does not use any services, except in cases where it is acquired informed consent of the parties concerned in relation to promotional activities, marketing or commercial, are deleted or processed anonymously far as the maintenance is otherwise justified.
3. The data used for security purposes (attempts to damage the Site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously indicated end.
3 – Data supplied by
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses provided to the Site implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data needed to perform the services required.
2. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the Site pages dedicated to particular services on request, if different from this statement or was legally necessary.
4 – Support in your browser configuration
1. The user can also manage cookies through the browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser might remove the preferences set for this Site.
2. For more information and support, you can also visit the dedicated help page of the used web browser:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugins Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin are governed by their respective privacy policies of social networks, please refer to those specified below as examples:
Facebook: https: // www .facebook.com / help / cookies
Google+: http : //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
1. Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The Site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for the access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulations), the amendment (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation ) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request the cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation to the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the statement that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter C) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the format laid down by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: info @ Site
4. If the treatment is based on Article. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to the use – or on Article. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, health-related, revealing religious belief or philosophical or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, authorities responsible for monitoring the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed discussion of the rights that compete, see Articles. 15 et seq. EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – TRANSFER DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. The Site may share, the data collected, with services or personnel located outside the European Union. For example, with hosting services, backup, management contacts and send messages or with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins, or with analytic services such as Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, for which there is no need further consent. The companies mentioned above guarantee its compliance with the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will be ever transferred to third countries that do not respect the conditions of Article 45 et seq of the EU Regulation.
VII. SAFETY DATA PROVIDED
1. The Site processes data in a lawful and correct manner, taking all the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of paper, computer and / or computer, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the holder, may have access to the data parties involved in the organization or in managing the Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system) and external parties (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) authorized to operate exclusively in their allowed context.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. We encourage the user to periodically visit this page to stay current on the latest legislative developments.
3. Earlier versions of the document will still be consulted on this page.
4. The document has been updated on 20.08.2018 to comply with regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.